Winter Kale SaladPrint Recipe
- ●1 bunch of kale (curly, purple or lacinato)
- ●2 cups of cooked quinoa, cooled
- ●2 yellow bell peppers, chopped
- ●2 medium carrots, shredded
- ●1 cucumber, diced small
- ●1 cup of pomegranate seeds
- ●1 cup of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- juice & zest of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 small cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
Cook the quinoa as directed and allow to cool or buy pre-cooked quinoa.
In a large mixing bowl combine quinoa, chopped kale, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, seeds, and pomegranates.
In a small bowl mix the dressing; whisking all ingredients together.
Pour dressing over salad and stir to combine.
Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste and Enjoy!!
Preparation Time: 20- 25minutes Chef’s Note: Can be dressed a few hours in advance and perfect set out room temperature for any party or gathering.