Lynda’s Salad DressingPrint Recipe
- ● 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- ● 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard or vegan mayo
- ● zest and juice of one small lime (a lemon or small orange also work nicely in this recipe)
- ● 1 tablespoon of honey
- ● 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil (optional)
- ● fresh ground pepper to tast
At the bottom of a large salad bowl whisk together all the ingredients except the oil. Sample the flavor to see if you like it. Feel free to add a little more honey if you like it sweeter.
Slowly whisk in the oil until all combined. If you’re skipping the oil, omit this step. Leave the lime dressing at the bottom of the salad bowl.
Top with greens and set aside.
When ready to serve, gently toss greens with dressing and add additional salad ingredients.
Season with additional black pepper if desired and enjoy
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Chef Note: This dressing can be made ahead of time in a small mason jar, placing all ingredients in the jar, shake to combine and stored in the fridge. When ready to use, let dressing come to room temperature and pour desired amount over a salad.