- 8 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 4-5 dates, pitted and soaked for a few minutes or ¼ cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- optional add in’s:
- 4 tablespoons of fresh mint leaves, more to garnish
- 2 cups of mixed berries; blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Handful of slivered almonds or granola for some crunch
Soak chia seeds in a small bowl for 10 minutes or so, stirring occasionally until they become thick and gelatinous.
Combine all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Add blackberries or berry of your choice and fresh mint into a beautiful parfait glass or pretty bowl and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Chef Note: Pudding stays good in the fridge for up to two days. One of my new favorite desserts.