Overnight OatsPrint Recipe
- ●¼ cup to a ⅓ cup of old fashioned oats or quick cook oats
- ●½ cup of unsweetened almond milk or milk of your choice
- ●½ banana chopped
- ●drizzle of honey *optional
- ●¼ cup of assorted berries
- ●½ teaspoon cinnamon *optional
- ●Add on topping ideas: coconut flakes, any variety of nuts or seeds, nut butter, granola, banana
- bread cubes
In a small mason jar or container with a lid, place oatmeal in the bottom and pour in the almond milk.
stir or swirl around to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning open jar and all in toppings.
Stir, eat and enjoy! A perfect breakfast to pack on the go or have during the warmer summer months.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes Chef Notes: Can be make in the morning as well, just let oats and milk sit for at least a half hour or longer. Great for a busy weekday. Get creative with the toppings...that’s the fun part! Enjoy!